Do Not Look Sexy Tattoos For Women?

Since I have a tattoo done to check the site I have a lot of email asking the women to men find sexy women tattoos or not. For some unknown reason, these women want to be sure that if they do not get a tattoo that can not "frowned upon", as with men. My answer to them is to do what you want. And 'your body and you should not get a tattoo or not tattoo, because a man or a woman.

To answer the question, yes. Men find tattoos sexy on women, but only if you follow some rules. Remember ladies, we are talking about the average Joe here. Some men are really into tattoos and do not care how big or how or where they are on your body. The "rules" I'll just explain a whole.

Rules to follow

Please, not too big

Most men love their tattoos for women, but only if they are not too large. The last thing the average Joe wants to be there for the women to his side, which is a full sleeve tattoo or a tattoo that covers his entire back. Nice, simple, tattooed arm, back, legs and pelvic area is what we find sexy.

Facing the truth

Admit women. No man wants a woman who has tattoos on his face. Remember, I speak for most men, but not all men. Kat Von D has tattoos on his face that matches their lifestyle, and it seems she has no trouble finding men for her as for who she is. It's good, but I'm talking about the average Joe here. I think the tattoos on his face disgusting and unattractive. The back of the neck I love so much when the hair is down, it is covered.

Models crazy and controversial

Never see the tattoo on someone and think "what the hell is that?" Big mistake is to get a tattoo that only you know what that means. Express yourself express yourself as you normally would not want people to know what you reveal. Men find women in the skull and dragon tattoos on the control. This statement, these tattoos to give away, and it is true. Now I'm not saying you have to be flowers and stars, but only pay attention to how the tattoo says a lot about you as a person.

I hope you found these tips helpful when it comes to choosing your next tattoo. If you are looking for a tattoo, I think the best place to start is online. There are thousands of sites and designs available for tattoos for women to find so you should have no trouble finding one that suits you and your personality.

I'm here to make things easy for you though. There are about 700 members around the tattoo site, but we know that the top 3. How? Because I have access to a site that lets me know the statistics and the users, the rates of return and the ratings of consumers. So my wife and I made a blog in the top 3 tattoo there. We have a male and female section, as some are more geared to women and vice versa.

Comments