Be Very Careful With Asian Tattoos

I must admit that I wanted to get some kind of tattoo Asian guy, because I think the Asian symbols are really great. Plus it's a great conversation, because people also want to know your tattoo says / means. But to be honest, you have to be super careful with what you get tattooed on you. Especially since there are many cases where people tattoo of a symbol in them the thought of Asia that means something to discover later that it means something completely different and often embarrassing thing.

So if you want to get an Asian type of tattoo you need to make 200% sure what you get is what you really think you have found. First I want to do a lot of research on the words you want and make every search you will find the same symbol. Or better yet, if you know someone of Asian descent, then ask for clarification. For my part I wanted to karma symbols tattooed on me, but after doing research I found several different symbols. So to be on the safe side, I decided not to get it because I did not want to walk around with a tattoo that I thought, and said Karma actually means evil or something like that. Also, you should consider that some American words do not translate in the Asian culture, so that you may have to think about something else. So if you want a tattoo kind of Asian style, you know what you're getting into.

Comments